Submission Period & Details
Late-breaking abstracts are no longer being accepted. The submission period was from Monday, August 10 through Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5 p.m. EDT.
Benefits of Acceptance
- All accepted abstracts will be available to 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting attendees in printed program materials and published online in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer
- Several oral presentation slots have been reserved for abstracts that are scientifically important and exciting to attendees; include significant advances to existing science; and are high-novelty and provide teaching moments
- All accepted abstracts not selected for oral presentation will be included as poster presentations
Abstract submission is now closed. The deadline for submissions was July 14, 2015 (5 p.m. EDT).
- Young Investigator Awards will be offered in conjunction with abstract submission
- Opportunity to give oral abstract presentations within Annual Meeting sessions
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer, the Society's own global, open access, peer-reviewed journal
Questions? Check out our list of FAQs!
Save the Date!
Save the dates for SITC 2016!
November 9 – 13, 2016
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland