Make your mark by exhibiting at the SITC 31st Annual Meeting. We’ll bring together international leaders from academia, regulatory and government agencies, as well as industry representatives for unmatched education, scientific exchange, and networking with the scientists driving the field. For information about exhibiting at SITC 2016, contact the Development Office at 1-414-271-2456 or email@example.com.
Click to download the 2016 Exhibitor Prospectus
Questions? Check out our Exhibitor FAQs!
Exhibit booth reservations are still being accepted! Contact the Development Office at (414)-271-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Important Exhibitor Dates
|September 9, 2016||Exhibit Booth Reservation Deadline|
|October 12, 2016||Housing Reservation Deadline|
|October 12, 2016||Discounted Early Registration Deadline|
|November 10, 2016||Exhibitor Move-In|
|November 12, 2016||Exhibitor Move-Out|
Why Exhibit at SITC?
SITC is the preferred meeting in cancer immunotherapy by leading immunologists, academicians and researchers in the field. SITC 2016 exhibitors are able to:
- Meet thought leaders in cancer immunotherapy from around the globe
- Interact with key investigators and clinicians who evaluate and purchase your products or services
- Gain insight into new and innovative uses of your products or services by speaking with experts at the forefront of the science
- Generate new leads
- Achieve sales and business development objectives
Who Exhibits at SITC?
- Biotechnology companies
- Cancer organizations and foundations
- Consulting groups
- Data management companies
- Informatics/analysis firms
- Medical device manufacturers
- Medical equipment suppliers
- Medical publishers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research companies/agencies
- Scientific supply companies
- Universities, hospitals and research institutions