November 4 - 6, 2011
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
North Bethesda, MD
Regular abstract submission for the SITC 26th Annual Meeting was available through July 18, 2011. Late-breaking abstract submission was available through August 31, 2011. All accepted abstracts were presented at the SITC 26th Annual Meeting, November 4-6, 2011 in North Bethesda, MD.
- Biology & Application of Dendritic Cells
- Characterization of Inflammatory Infiltrates in Human Cancers
- Genetically Engineered Receptors and Adoptive Cell Therapies
- High Throughput Technologies for Immune Monitoring
- Immunology of Cancer Stem Cells and Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT)
- Immunotherapy Combinations *
- Innate Immunity in Cancer *
- Prostate Cancer as a Learning Model
- State of the Art Animal Models & Veterinary Applications for Cancer Immunology
- Targeted Therapies and Anti-Tumor Immunity *
- Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies in Cancer *
- Tumor Vasculature, Chemokines and Lymphocyte Trafficking to the Tumor *
- Uncoupling Negative Regulation in the Tumor Microenvironment
* Denotes poster only category. Abstracts submitted in these categories were eligible for poster presentation only. However, abstracts submitted in these categories and noted eligible for Young Investigator Awards were considered for both poster and oral presentations.
Guidelines for Contact Authors
Authors that submitted abstracts to the SITC 26th Annual Meeting agreed to the following:
- Serve as the contact author for all correspondence about the abstract and inform co-authors about its status
- Confirm all authors are aware of and agree to the content and data presented in the abstract
- Verify the abstract is accurate and that permission has been obtained from all relevant parties
- Verify the data presented in the abstract has not been published prior to the SITC 26th Annual Meeting
- Provide and verify that the Disclosure provided with the Abstract for the presenting author is accurate.
- Agree that abstracts submitted to the SITC 26th Annual Meeting are embargoed until October 21, 2011
- Agree that if accepted, they or a co-author will present the abstract at the SITC 26th Annual Meeting
Publication / Embargo Dates
Abstracts submitted by July 18, 2011 were published in the November/December issue of the Journal of Immunotherapy, the official journal of SITC. This issue was released on October 21, 2011. All abstracts submitted to the 26th Annual Meeting were embargoed until this date.
Late-breaking abstracts submitted by the August 31 deadline were printed in the SITC Poster Abstract Book and will be published in a future issue of the Journal of Immunotherapy.
For general questions regarding abstracts, please contact the SITC office at 1-414-271-2456 or email@example.com.