Because SITC is a membership organization for medical professionals, we cannot offer individualized patient advice; however, included on this page, we have created a Patient Resource Guide to help patients in their efforts to research immunotherapy as a cancer treatment option. Below are some other suggested resources for you to consider. Also, be sure to talk with members of your cancer care team and ask if there are immunotherapy treatments and/or clinical trials available for your type of cancer.
Patient Resource Guide
SITC leaders created the Understanding Cancer Immunotherapy patient guide to provide medically accurate, up-to-date information about immunotherapy that patients and their caregivers can use to understand immunotherapy, its role in cancer treatment and what to expect while undergoing this treatment.
The latest edition features disease-specific content, an expanded clinical trials section, a bladder cancer patient story and a comprehensive immunotherapy timeline. Download your copy here.
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Associate of Oncology Social Work
- Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Support Community
Cancer Support Helpline ® 888-793-9355
- Lung Cancer Alliance
Lung Cancer Alliance HelpLine: 800-298-2436
Information on Clinical Trials
- National Cancer Institute
- The Cancer Support Community (Cancer Support Community's free & confidential clinical trials matching service)
- NSCLC Immunotherapy: A New HopeTM Video Infographic
- Dictionary of Cancer Terms
- Questions for Patients with Cancer to Ask Their Care Team
- National Cancer Institute Drug Dictionary
- American Cancer Society